ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side and curtain). With of 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers innovative, high quality products and services.
TRANSPORT COORDINATOR f/m
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
We are looking for Transport Coordinator to join in our Logistics and Material Department. The Transport Coordinator will negotiate transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues include damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (5) year of shipping experience. Must have knowledge of DOT shipping requirements. Must have excellent communication skills.
- *Any equivalent combination of relevant experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.
- Send request for quotation (RFQ), analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost-effective methods of transportation.
- Coordinate and arrange the transport of raw material from multiple suppliers to plant facilities.
- Maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure delivery time from quotation is met.
- Daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
- Monitor and report transport issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- To check all import declarations from customs to correspondence with original documents.
- Keep track of material data base needed for the maintenance in order to keep stock on target approved level including foreign and domestic vendors.
ARC Automotive is an international company offering an open-minded and ambitious working atmosphere. You will be part of a team working on a large-scale project, bear responsibility and make a decisive input to a joint success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Transport Coordinator” using the Apply option