Location: Skopje, North Macedonia
Verint Monet is a leading cloud workforce engagement platform for contact centers and help desks.
Monet Software joined the Verint family in February 2019 to become Verint Monet.
Verint Monet is a simple, cost-effective cloud workforce engagement solution that provides an ACD neutral option for small to medium-sized businesses looking to improve their contact center and help desk operations. With over 65 integrations including Salesforce, Verint Monet is the perfect option for customers looking to implement an omnichannel SaaS workforce engagement solution.
Key tasks and responsabilities:
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This position involves using established work procedures to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- Experience in using .NET development
- Experience in using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong software design, coding and implementation skills
Competencies and additional skills:
- University degree in computer science/engineering or a related field
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- ORMs eg Entity Framework
- Experience of WCF technology
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Ability to translate requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Design patterns experience
- Experience of liaising extensively with internal groups e.g. Product Management, SQA, Product Support
- Ability to analyze existing systems
- SOLID Design Principles
- Single-responsibility Principle
- Open-closed Principle
- Liskov substitution principle
- Interface segregation principle
- Dependency Inversion principle
If you feel you are the right candidate for the position PLEASE APPLY. If you need more information or don’t have a ready CV, feel free to contact our recruiter Ilda via phone at +387 33 586 318