For our branches in Skopje, Bitola and Ohrid we are looking for interns for the Autumn/Winter of 2019.
As an intern you will have a chance to work in project teams with motivated specialists and implement various solutions.
What you bring in
You are a student in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills and are familiar or interested in some of:
- design and implementation of Android or iOS mobile applications
- internet of Things, Connected Web and embedded development
- virtual and augmented reality
- bitcoin/blockchain and future payment technologies
- machine learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision, deep learning, natural language processing
- probability and statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- python and statistical packages (Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Pandas) and NumPy
- General Computer Science and software development skills are considered a plus
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, after-work activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants among numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
The internship at Netcetera will last for 4 months (50% rate)
Expected start: beginning of October.