Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia brings a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 20,000 employees supplying all major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects, and your work life balance and job satisfaction? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Our employees make KOSTAL an amazing place to learn, work, and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by innovation, vibrant optimism, and creativity.
Most of all, we want to feel like we're doing what we're meant to be doing. It's in our nature. Working for KOSTAL means being surrounded by people who share your vision. It's where making a difference meets a pioneering spirit.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in Ohrid we are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Advanced Quality Planning Team within our Quality organization.
The Advanced Quality Planning Engineer ensures that product quality meets customer requirements as well as to provide flawless and sustainable planning in regards to new and existing product and process introductions, thus managing and mitigating project risks in all phases. Prepares, implements and monitors all quality related systems and ensures customer and regulatory compliance. Ensures compliance to quality certifications to include but not limited to IATF16949 and ISO14001 is maintained.
The successful candidate ideally should have the following:
- Self-starter with strong personal work ethic. Must have a "whatever it takes" attitude
- Able to make individual contributions, but stay focused on the goals of the plant
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Able to gather data and interpret results to support continuous process improvement
- Thrives in high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Able to both make and follow verbal and written work instructions
- Strong attention to details and problem solving abilities
- Willing and able to provide training to other KOMAK personnel where appropriate to improve over-all capabilities and knowledge
- Able to develop, test, and document workable procedures presented at a level suitable for the intended users
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 3 years of professional experience as quality employee in the related functions in the automotive supply industry
- Knowledge of automotive industry standards (ISO-TS / IATF16949, ISO-9001, 14001)
- Knowledge and handling of the QM methods FMEA / SPC / MSA / APQP
- Project management experience and secure IT user skills, typically MS-Office, (SAP, Minitab)
- Experience in quality and project management systems
- Experience in quality system or process audits
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and corrective actions in the whole product life cycle
- Fluent in verbal and written Macedonian and English
- Knowledge of German Language will be considered as advantage
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Advanced Quality Planning Team” via the Fast Apply option.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Please note that only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: October 20, 2019