ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side and curtain). With of 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers innovative, high quality products and services.
Material Planner f/m
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
Responsible for all material & logistics related functions. Specific responsibilities include material planning. import/export, Ensure the timely delivery of both direct and indirect material to enable completion of customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with one (2) year of directly related experience in materials and logistics within the automotive or a related industry.
- Ensures completion of schedules and production plans for product-based customer releases utilizing the management material control systems available.
- Ensures supplier releases are in line with production schedules and inventory and will not result in shortages, manufacturing delays, or any other unforeseen contingencies.
- Identifies overdue materials and takes necessary action to prevent possible delays.
- Analyzes both raw material and finished goods inventory and maintains within management objectives.
- Maintains budget responsibility with regard to materials, warehouse, inventory and transportation of goods.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
ARC Automotive is an international company offering an open-minded and ambitious working atmosphere. You will be part of a team working on a large-scale project, bear responsibility and make a decisive input to a joint success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Material Planner” via the Fast Apply option.