Post-Sales Training Coordinator
at Slice Macedonia (View all jobs)
Our Sales Operations & Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our global sales organization, making them more efficient. This role, reporting to our Lead Global Sales Trainer, will assist in all of the efforts Sales Training & Enablement is responsible for. This includes supporting all sales training efforts in Macedonia, assisting in documenting and maintaining our overall curriculum, and managing company-wide content and sales tools to help our Sales teams achieve success.
For this position, you should combine excellent organization skills with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will work with all segments of our sales team including Inside Sales, Major Accounts (Enterprise) Sales, Sales Operations, and Account Management to ensure our teams are fully educated to perform at a high level and increase overall shop satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the expert on the business, the product, and the sales process.
- Coordinate New Hire Training
- Manage events for two-week classroom style training program including scheduling meetings with company leaders, retrieving log-ins for computers and programs, and ensuring all printed materials are available.
- Update training decks based on team size, date, and company changes.
- Create and deliver surveys and polls to measure effectiveness of lessons.
- Track performance of new-hires during first 30 days.
- Continuing Education of Current Employees
- Collect feedback from Sales Team/Managers on gaps in skills and areas of opportunity for training.
- Schedule individual and team training lessons as-needed.
- Assist with guiding the team through scheduled classroom style training sessions for continued development.
- Review and edit content according to company and project guidelines, changing business decisions.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Document all new procedures, tools, projects, and processes and deliver to teams.
- Maintain content management database, ensuring all information is relevant, up-to-date, and easily accessed by all teams.
- Act as liaison between Sales Team and outside departments (Sales Operations, Marketing, and Product) to build relevant content.
- Maintain records of all training and continued education sessions.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent organization, presentation and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record at achieving or exceeding goals and quota.
- Demonstrated experience with successfully supporting processes in a fast paced, ever changing organization.
- Proficiency with working with data and the curiosity to find actionable insights
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with CRM solutions (salesforce.com a plus).
- A passion for helping people succeed!
At Slice, we're living the dream, with so many pizza parties, vacations, incredible benefits, and the opportunity to help your favorite local pizzeria succeed. If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply to our website: www.slice.mk