Customer Success Executive
Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment and a high degree of professionalism define our Netcetera community. In international teams, we passionately develop customized solutions and products for the challenges of the future. As a Customer Success Executive you will be part of a team that plays a crucial role in meeting our customer’s demands with the delivery of high level of service.
- Develop a successful and long-lasting customer relationship by increasing customer satisfaction, trust and loyalty
- Understand the customer’s needs and consult the customer to find the optimal solution
- Single point of customer contact for communications on operational issues, change requests and new requirements
- Ownership of concerns and complaints (internally and with the customer)
- Coordinate customer support with operation teams, advice product managers and sales in upselling-products
- Take lead for regular status meetings with customers, define requirements and open operational issues together with them
- Planning, tracking and quality assurance of change requests implementation, maintaining an overview and roadmap of all change requests
- Represent the customer view within Netcetera
- Keep track of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and involvement in the invoicing process
- Strong customer service orientation and sales-minded attitude
- Excellent negotiation and coordination skills, high energy, positive attitude
- Very good verbal and written communications skills in English, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Good trouble-shooter, creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends, laws and regulations, understanding the customer business domain and relevant compliance and security topics
- Relevant experience in customer relationship management
- Sporadic travelling to customers necessary
- Work experience in software engineering environment
The Netcetera community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More Info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.