Altaro Software is software company (Altaro Software - www.altaro.com) founded in 2009 in Malta and has grown rapidly over the years, having representative offices in US, UK and Germany, and most recently in Macedonia.
Due to steady growth, we are now looking to hire focused and driven Senior Sales Executives to join our Inside Sales team. With more than 50,000 customers worldwide, we continue to expand and reach new markets at a rapid pace. This position will help fuel our company’s growth.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to deal with daily customer and partner requests. You will handle quotations and queries as well as contact a number of our potential customers and partners through regular calls and emails. An important part of your role will be to drive business through our network of partners, nurturing and aiding them to become more successful.
We expect you to have excellent command of the English language, amazing communication skills and you must be very confident speaking to people on the phone. You are expected to be self-motivated and have at least 3 years' experience in a similar Sales role. Although not necessary, an understanding of IT will be considered an asset.
This is a full-time role – Monday to Friday.
- Call/liaise with leads, help answer any questions and move them towards a purchase
- Call/liaise with potential Altaro partners, offering promotions, moving them up partner program, etc.
- Search for new partners to recruit and help run various partner recruitment campaigns
- Manage your sales pipeline through recording and tracking of your leads and opportunities using our CRM
- Call/liaise with customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Call/liaise with customers whose maintenance agreement is about to expire
- Answer/process any incoming sales requests
- Help manage sales mailbox
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full command of the English language – any other language will be considered as an asset
- Personable/helpful character that comes across on the phone and in emails
- Experience making/receiving many calls per day
- Self-motivated and target oriented
- Experience looking for and successfully generating new business partnerships and customers
- Background or understanding in IT will be considered an asset
- Experience in using CRMs like Salesforce or SugarCRM will be considered an asset
The perks that we offer if you join Altaro:
- Prestigious clients
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Training in the beautiful Malta
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic team
- Personal development programme
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Great international work environment
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
Want to work on an award winning backup solution that is helping over 50,000 customers worldwide? Please send your CV in English language on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Fast Apply option.