KEMET is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our goal is to be The Electronic Components Company; this means we will be a complete solution provider, and the first company our customers would call to develop, manufacture and market innovative solutions that meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
R&D Product Engineer Powertrain
- Follow the project methodology “Stage & Gate”;
- Competitors analysis;
- Implementation and Research of new materials and new production process for New Products;
- Design and realization of the prototypes and samples;
- New supplier qualification;
- Design FMEA and Process FMEA; - Internal and customer qualification of the new product;
- Pre-production with the performances capability and yield analysis;
- Production process definition and improvement;
- Start-up and qualification of the new process/product mass production;
- New Product cost analysis;
- Definition and updating of the technical documentation (internal and for customer, PPAP, Data Sheet, Test report); - Complete the industrialization of the new product according to the Company procedures;
- Transfer the New product/process to the Process Engineer service;
- Technical answer to the customers;
- Failure analysis (using the procedures 8D, 5Y, FTA).
- University degree in technical disciplines - preferably degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Strong English - Multi lingual is an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and design tools (Ansys modeling, 3D, CAD);
- Strong communication and organizational skills needed for interfacing with suppliers and customers;
- Availability for business trip and working for certain period in other Company locations;
- Technical skills and competences: Oracle, Lotus, MESS, Writing procedures, Knowledge transfer, Commercial awareness;
- Organizational skills and competences: Organizing the work, Team building and team work, Communication and managing conflicts, Problem solving, Making decisions.