Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply option with “QA Engineer” in subject.
For those up to the challenge, working at ProtonMail provides an exciting atmosphere, and makes you a part of one of Europe's highest-profile startups. Together, ProtonMail and ProtonVPN have millions of users, and we are growing rapidly. We're looking for bright, highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts. Proton has offices in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich, or employees working remotely around the world.
As a QA Engineer, you will be:
- Working closely with the development team in order to improve quality of our products.
- Ensuring best testing practices are used in product development.
- Designing, creating, running and maintaining manual and/or automated functional and non-functional tests.
- Converting manual test cases into automated tests to support manual testing efforts.
- Automating tests for different systems and devices (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, web applications and etc.).
- Developing a test strategy for web and mobile products.
- Taking part into review of feature specifications and wireframes.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- A friendly and casual office environment.
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
- We work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
- Be independent and be capable to teach yourself.
- Eager to share knowledge and try new things.
- Be quality results oriented.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle process.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver or alternatives (e.g. Cypress.io).
- Knowledge of API testing tools (e.g. Postman, Fiddler or Charles Proxy).
Bonus points for:
- Understanding networking concepts.
- Experience in mobile testing is an advantage.
- API framework (e.g. Rest API)
- Experience in API and UI test automation.
- Security tools: OWASP ZAP.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com
You can also read more about us in the press: https://www.ted.com/talks/andy_yen_think_your_email_s_private_think_again https://www.fastcompany.com/3046891/a-year-out-and-super-encrypted-emailprotonmail-is-just-getting-started