ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side and curtain). With of 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers innovative, high quality products and services.
Quality Engineer f/m
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
Ensures product quality meets customer requirements. Implements and monitor all quality related systems and ensures customer and regulatory compliance. Ensures quality certifications to include but not limited to TS16949 and ISO14001 are maintained. Supervises quality technicians and parts inspectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for consumer product manufacturer.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Experience in quality system audits
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation, considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Quality Engineer” via the Fast Apply option.