For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who supports operating and maintaining our IT infrastructure.
As Second Level Supporter you serve primarily the Netcetera employees and help with the smooth and professional delivery of services.
- Management of the company end-user device infrastructure (Windows 10 and macOS) based on System Center Configuration Manager and Jamf Pro
- Automation of operating system deployment
- Software packaging and deployment
- Configuration and patch management
- Lifecycle management of operating system versions: research, testing, implementation and decommissioning
- Maintaining the documentation and close interaction with the service desk for troubleshooting problems and improvement of the setup in general
- Acting as a second level support in troubleshooting end-user problems with the management infrastructure
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Interest in scripting and automation of repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS
- Experience with enterprise client management suites, such as System Center Configuration Manager and Jamf Pro
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, WSUS, Reposado/Margarita, Powershell and shell scripting (UNIX)
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory would be considered a plus
- A degree in computer science or equivalent would be considered a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.