Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Finance and Business Analyst
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Management is better equipped in finding & understanding information in Business Intelligence solution;
- Management has a better understanding about business and department KPIs and the importance of them;
- Management has a better understanding of process changes that are requested based on conducted analysis;
- All key business influencing decisions are based on data / analysis;
- Develop and implement plans of action to forecast the future trends by closely monitoring the developments in the field;
The Company will provide:
- Annual bonus of min. 3 monthly salaries as per KPIs set;
- Modern facilities;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and knowhow;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Study business processes, model and advise on optimisation and effectiveness within the same quarterly;
- Analyse processes, workflows and technical systems, provide guidelines for modifications where needed monthly;
- Spot for inefficiencies and find opportunities for the company's operations to be streamlined and improved monthly;
- Educate management about business and department KPIs, Objectives and Key results and other calculation logic and tracking possibilities via Business Intelligence solution, as well as financial data outside Business Intelligence solution;
- Examine the data of clients and use their findings to make recommendations about business decisions in coordination with Analytics department from Group management company;
- Look for ways to automate as much as possible and remove manual job in data gathering and analysis process.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Graduate in Statistics, Math, Finance or other numerical disciplines;
- At least 1-2-year successful prior experience in a data analyst / process analyst position
- Data driven decisions personality;
- Ability to understand and interpret complex calculation formulas;
- Logical thinking and curiosity to explore beyond regular;
- Self-initiative and hands-on-approach.
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Finance & Business Analyst” using the Fast Apply option. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Finance DOOEL Skopje