Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
System & Infrastructure Specialist
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and knowhow;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Participates in the planning and implementation of a branch expansion plan (including connection and cabling)
- Participates in planning and implementing new software solutions
- Contact person for all IT related topics in the company
- Process and resolve problems reported by employees and customers
- Preparing a working environment for employees (computer, printer, software, etc.)
- Collaborates and leads processes with local and international partners
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of IT operating systems, Windows, MS Office, Active Directory
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures and networks (LAN, WAN, basic routers configuration, IP telephony)
- Practical experience in installing hardware and software
- Knowledge of English is required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “System & Infrastructure Specialist” using the Fast Apply option. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Finance DOOEL Skopje