Jadranka turizam LTD, under its hotel brand Lošinj Hotels&Villas operates 4-star and 5-star hotels, villas and apartments as well as restaurants located on the most attractive locations of the island of Lošinj, Croatia, with a capacity over 3,500 guests.
Guests can choose between several 5* and 4* hotels, such as the Bellevue Hotel, the Hortensia Villa, the Alhambra Boutique Hotel and the Augusta Villa in Čikat Bay, featuring a unique 5* premium offer, and the Punta Vitality Hotel, the Aurora Wellness Hotel and the Vespera Family Hotel, which meet the different guests' requirements with their 4* level niche offers.
In addition to accommodation and catering facilities (11 superb à la carte separate facilities), Jadranka hoteli LTD manages the organization of excursions, entertainment and sports activities and offers customers an integrated, modern product for their leisure time.
We are known for our exceptional kindness and superior service that makes our guests happy to come back, therefore, we are looking for motivated, communicative and service minded staff for the following job positions:
ASSISTANT COOK (M/F)
- Assisting in hotel meal preparation according to standards and working procedures
- Adhering to regulations for storing foodstuffs and maintaining hygiene standards
- Serving meals on the serving line and replenishing them
- Managing costs and rationalising work
- Keeping work area and work equipment clean
- Meeting HACCP standards
- Professional qualification: hospitality high school graduate - specialisation: cook or non-skilled worker with several years' experience in culinary work
- Diligent person with a desire for knowledge and learning
- Foreign languages: knowledge of at least one foreign language (English)
- Work experience: at least 2 years
- Creativity and a passion for cooking
- Focused on the quality of performance and guests' satisfaction
- High level of responsibility in performing tasks
- Systematic organization and precision, team worker
What we can offer
- Work in an innovative and stimulating environment
- Accommodation and two meals (breakfast and one hot meal)
- Secured work clothes and footwear
- Secured sanitary booklet
- Incentive pay
- Acquiring experience from experienced and expert mentors
- Education and the prospect of advancement
- To foreign employees we provide and cover the costs of issuing a residence and work permit and temporary residence permit
If you wish to apply for this position, please follow the link application and fill out our application form.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Application link: https://jadranka-dd.talentlyft.com/o/dPB