SMART ENERGY (Solar Energy Company, www.floridasmartenergy.com) provides homeowners with all-inclusive service with smart energy choices. We design and finance custom solar system along other energy efficient products that maximize our customers’ savings and make their home more energy efficient.
Here at Smart Energy, we make renewable energy available and affordable to any household with our flexible financing solutions. We deliver A to Z project management with American made solar panels warrantied up to 30 years.
Vrabotuvanje HR Solutions, on behalf of their client SMART ENERGY – Florida/USA, is looking to fill a position for:
We are looking to for an experienced Telesales Manager to head up our growing Telesales team by generating sales leads for our company in South Florida. You and the team will be responsible for qualification appointment over the phone.
The Telesales Manager oversees the daily running and management of a call center, overseeing a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of telesales representatives. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our product /services
- Answer questions about product/services or the company
- Set a qualification appointments further for the sales process
- Direct prospects to the qualifications team
- Preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet quota
- Proven experience as Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Abilities and skills:
- Experience in managing a Telesales team preferred
- Strong managerial and sales skills
- Client oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Organizational and Team management skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV and motivational letter in English using the Fast Apply option and indicate the reference position in the subject field “Telesales Manager”, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: January 21st 2020