Your day at work:
- Representation of the company services;
- Communication with potential clients from all over the world;
- Performing proactive sales via chat, phone and e-mail;
- Maintain sales activities.
- Fluent in one of the mentioned languages above;
- Computer skills - MS Office, Internet browsing, E-mailing;
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting and exceeding targets;
- A team player with a friendly, open approach to work with colleagues;
- With experience in Retention Department.
- Nice starting salary based on your profile, with future promotion opportunities;
- Regular reward programs;
- Full appreciation of your talent and ideas;
- Opportunity to develop within a growing and dynamic company with a multinational team;
- Working hours, from Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 06:00 pm; with 1 hour break.
If you recognize yourself as the next great addition to our team
***Please, send us your resume in English via the Fast Apply option***
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview