Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society.
Our Forward Publishing products make digital newsrooms possible and support a harmonized content workflow and modern publishing cycle.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Work closely with the Forward Publishing Tech lead
- Establish DevOps practices for the development team
- Take care of automation through-out the development process
- Educate the dev team and help them with Continuous Integration and Delivery and building Cloud-ready products
- Work with the latest and best technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, DockerHub, Rancher, OpenShift, Terraform)
- Implement monitoring for our production environments by using Prometheus & Grafana
- Help the team establish application performance management using OpenTracing based tooling
- Help build products that matter and are used across Europe in the Publishing Media Industry
- Constantly evolve and improve our infrastructure by keeping an eye on new technologies and tools and new opportunities for automation
- Be part of an agile development team that works on complex products with challenging architectures
- Deep knowledge of Linux based systems and system administration
- Professional experience with at least one scripting language
- Interest in automating everything in the process of building complex systems
- Experience with at least one Cloud environment (AWS, DigitalOcean)
- Ability to design, communicate effectively and visualize software architecture from DevOps perspective
- Experience in working with distributed development teams is a plus
- Experience with Terraform is a plus
- Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.