KEMET is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our goal is to be The Electronic Components Company; this means we will be a complete solution provider, and the first company our customers would call to develop, manufacture and market innovative solutions that meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Times and Methods Specialist
Position responsibilities and duties:
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services;
- Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency;
- Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient;
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs;
- Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production;
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
Requirements and expectations:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Economics;
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills in English;
- Analytical and mathematical skills;
- Problem Solving/Analysis;
- Collaboration Skills;
- Knowledge of spreadsheet applications
- Knowledge of ERP or MES will be advantage.
If you are interested in this position and believe you fulfill the requirements, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by February 16th, with subject “T&M Specialist / your name and surname“ to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The job applications will be kept in our database for one year.