ProtonVPN Technical Support
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Experience: At least 1-year experience, must be willing to learn fast
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply option, with “ProtonVPN Technical Support” in subject.
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with users and providing them technical solutions
- Developing and maintaining positive user relations and satisfaction
- Identifying and gathering information on user issues and communicating them promptly to engineering teams
- Collecting and providing recommendations on product development based on user needs
- Constantly developing and optimizing content on customer support center
What you need for this position:
- A technical background and knowledge of VPN (Virtual Private Network) is required because ProtonVPN contains many highly sophisticated features which require technical knowledge
- Experience as technical support for at least one year is required
- Responsible, with good attention to detail
- Team player with good communication skills
- Weekend shifts will sometimes be required
- Basic understanding of programming is considered as a plus
Why work at ProtonMail:
As a well-known and fast growing startup, ProtonMail can provide an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons and gain valuable experience. At ProtonMail, you will find:
- The opportunity to have a big impact in an international company and the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company
- Your work will directly impact millions of people worldwide
- Informal culture with emphasis on self-management
A friendly and casual office environment.
A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
Do something meaningful. We are challenging giants such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft and transforming the way private data is treated online. Our products are used on a daily basis to protect the lives of journalists, dissidents, and activists around the world. We are a company with a social impact.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com
You can also read more about us in the press:
ProtonMail operates as a strict meritocracy and we offer highly competitive salaries which grow according to your performance.
ProtonMail is a fast growing technology company with approximately 170 employees in offices in Skopje, San Francisco, and Geneva, Switzerland. We provide secure email services to millions of customers in over 150 countries. Our customers range from journalists and activists, to small and medium businesses, and large government entities.
ProtonMail's Skopje office is responsible for global customer support and the development of ProtonMail's mobile products. You will be joining a highly talented and fast-paced team that has a big impact on or global operations.