Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Marketing Project Manager
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution and workflow management for all assigned marketing projects;
- Develop a marketing plan for the assigned projects in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the acquisition of new customers.
The Company will provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Modern facilities;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and know-how;
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Drive the completion of marketing projects by managing project plans and project scope;
- Communicates effectively with executives, sales team, and all internal departments to resolve issues as they pertain to marketing and execution;
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and use of available marketing technology;
- Form strong working relationships within marketing team and across the organization to launch projects on scope and schedule;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose highlevel information into details;
- Perform administrative work required for the smooth operation of the department;
- Monitoring standards of brand communication, adherence to working procedures, efficient time management and efficient performance of duties;
- Preparation of reports for work performed.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field;
- 3+ years of related work experience in project management;
- Excellent communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations;
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented;
- Demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including reasoning, problem solving and influence;
- Highly organized with an emphasis on time management;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a timely manner.
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Marketing Project Manager” using the Fast Apply option. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Finance DOOEL Skopje