Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including short term and personal loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Software and Data Analyst
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Management is better equipped in understanding and evaluating changes coming as a result of software development;
- Management is better equipped in understanding changes needed and capabilities of system, before new products, processes and solutions are proposed or planned;
- Middle man between the end-users and Software developers, as well as One-point contact for Project managers (within the Group management company), ensuring that product information are properly disseminated;
- Business innovations and optimisation effects are detailly examined, development plan and full scope of activities related to ERP are prepared and shared with top management in advance;
The Company will provide:
- Annual bonus of min. 3 monthly salaries as per KPIs set;
- Modern facilities;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and know-how;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Establish ways upon which customer needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction;
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts and also perform test execution as required;
- Coordinate and update top management on Active scope of releases monthly;
- Willingness to accepting ownership and accountability of the process by presenting great organizational and problem-solving skills;
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Graduate in Statistics, Math, Finance or other numerical disciplines;
- At least 1-2-year successful prior experience in a data analyst / process analyst position
- Data driven decisions personality;
- Ability to understand and interpret complex calculation formulas;
- Logical thinking and curiosity to explore beyond regular;
- Self-initiative and hands-on-approach.
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Software and Data Analyst” using the Fast Apply option. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
TIGO Finance DOOEL Skopje