Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume, link to your portfolio(s) and why you are a good fit using the Fast Apply option with “Brand Designer” in subject.
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers people to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has become the world’s largest secure email provider, with over 20 million users and a profitable business model. Our mission extends beyond email: we’re building a better Internet through other privacy-focused services, including ProtonVPN, ProtonCalendar, and ProtonDrive. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a suite of security tools that safeguard privacy online build a better Internet.
- As an experienced, multi-disciplinary marketing designer, you’re a naturally creative individual with a passion for storytelling, beautifully crafted brand interactions, and effective design. An intuitive understanding of brand identities is a must.
- You are equally comfortable designing, animating, editing audiovisual materials, and sourcing photography. And you know how to turn concepts into beautiful, meaningful, and impactful visual language across print, digital, and video.
- If you’re a results-driven designer, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Own all marketing visuals projects, from inception to delivery.
- Co-own creative direction of our brands, ensuring consistency of application and evolution.
- Design visual content from concept to delivery that have a measurable business impact across all products, target audiences and channels, including print, web, mobile, video, email, advertising, social media, events, etc.
- Produce videos and animations from concept to delivery for web, social media, and advertising.
- Provide advice to colleagues on the look and feel of communication pieces, by being an informative source on brand guidelines and help ensure brand consistency across all marketing collateral.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the design industry.
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing designer.
- Proven hands-on experience creating advertisement banners, social media images, print advertising, and generic marketing assets.
- Proven hands-on experience creating animations and videos for web and mobile.
- Solid background in design fundamentals: typography, color, composition, and layout.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to details.
- Experience with global, multi-brand, multilingual campaigns.
- Experience in tech and SaaS industries.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience creating UI and UX for marketing features both on the web and mobile as well as landing pages and static websites.
- Experience creating illustrations for technical materials, support articles, and publications.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- A friendly and casual office environment.
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com