Tech Lead - Digital Publishing (Bitola)
For our division "Digital Enterprise", we are looking for a tech lead in Bitola. Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. Major newspapers in Germany and Switzerland use our Forward Publishing solutions for their digital products. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry. Apply and be part of a customer and value oriented culture.
- Lead and coach a development team that creates and delivers software and technical solutions for the digital publishing space
- Facilitate the creation of optimal development environment and experience for the team by using the best tools appropriate for the job
- Perform code and technical reviews and ensure quality
- Deliver architectural decisions and solutions - also in front of our customers
- Work closely with our solution architects and product responsibles to advance our offerings
- Mentor future tech leads and young software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Have high impact and contribute to the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Bring in a broad and general approach to technology, not limited to a single technology stack
- Experience in Node.js based micro services architectures
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of software engineering
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles
- Experience in implementing and delivering complex solutions to demanding customers
- Experience in working efficiently in internationally distributed teams
- Willingness for occasional business travels (< 10%)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in the media and publishing industry a strong plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.