What's next? What if ONE opportunity could change your life?
Come work at Superior Dispatch Service
Superior Dispatch Service is a service based company located in Shtip, Macedonia, providing dispatch solutions for clients in the US freight transportation industry.
We’ve made our first steps in 2017 starting with only 3 employees with the goal to provide excellent dispatch services for one of the largest and fast-paced industries in the USA, freight transportation, vital to the progress of every city.
In the following years we’ve managed to not only deliver excellent services for true client satisfaction to our valued customers, but also assemble a diverse management team that brings years of industry experience across all modes of transportation and grow into our current team of 35 employees working in several departments like Operations, Safety, Accounting, Recruiting and Brokerage.
As a rapidly growing company, we focus on managing people, processes and systems to drive continuous improvement throughout the organization, take great care for each member of the team and provide excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Right now we have several open positions:
- Accounts receivable (experienced candidates have an advantage)
- Fleet Managers (minimum 1 year experience)
- Track and Trace coordinators (entry level, but experience in trucking industry is an advantage)
So if you are looking for a great place to work, grow and be part of a positive and young team send your resume via the Fast Applu field.
Superior Dispatch Service
Accounts receivable / Track and Trace coordinator
Job title: Accounts receivable
Reports To: The Accounts receivable will report to Accounting Manager.
Job Overview: The accounts receivable department is in place to organize and process the receivables of a company from its customers. This includes entering and sending invoices, assigning payments, tracking due dates, demanding payment letters and collections, as well as doing the corresponding accounts analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receiving tenders;
- Entering loads in the system;
- Updating existing orders;
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records;
- Communicate with customers and tracking companies;
- Follow procedures for processing receipts.
- University or college degree (Accounting, Finance or Economics);
- 1 year experience in accounting department (Experience in trucking business is an advantage);
- Organizational skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, good verbal and written skills, customer service skills, an ability to prioritise and manage expectations;
- Positive attitude, team player, hard working, an ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, My Drive;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
Job title: Track and Trace coordinator
Reports To: Track and Trace Coordinator directly reports to his Fleet Manager.
Job Overview: As a Tracking Coordinator within your Fleet Team, your role is to always know the exact status of your fleet freights and to provide updates with all necessary information to the customer and your team. Tracking and tracing is vital to the day to day operations and a successful Tracking Coordinator allows for our whole organization to work properly and efficiently towards our goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consistent gathering of track & trace information for all freights carried by your fleet team;
- Provide updates to the fleet team about customer’s shipments;
- Provide updates to the customers about their shipments;
- Collection of all additional charges from customers;
- Provide updated confirmation to accounting department;
- Provide weekly report for driver’s behavior.
- Excellent English Proficiency: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening;
- Computer Skills: MS Office, Google G Suite, Internet;
- Communication Skills: Active listening, clear communication;
- Time Management: Organizing and prioritizing personal activities, smart time planning;
- Problem Solving: Defining problems and managing solutions;
- Personal characteristics: Organized, Optimistic, Communicative, Honest, Self Initiative, Persistent, Urgent, Reliable.