What's next? What if ONE opportunity could change your life?
Come work at Superior Dispatch Service
Superior Dispatch Service is a service based company located in Shtip, Macedonia, providing dispatch solutions for clients in the US freight transportation industry.
We’ve made our first steps in 2017 starting with only 3 employees with the goal to provide excellent dispatch services for one of the largest and fast-paced industries in the USA, freight transportation, vital to the progress of every city.
In the following years we’ve managed to not only deliver excellent services for true client satisfaction to our valued customers, but also assemble a diverse management team that brings years of industry experience across all modes of transportation and grow into our current team of 35 employees working in several departments like Operations, Safety, Accounting, Recruiting and Brokerage.
As a rapidly growing company, we focus on managing people, processes and systems to drive continuous improvement throughout the organization, take great care for each member of the team and provide excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Right now we have several open positions:
- Accounts receivable (experienced candidates have an advantage)
- Fleet Managers (minimum 1 year experience)
- Track and Trace coordinators (entry level, but experience in trucking industry is an advantage)
So if you are looking for a great place to work, grow and be part of a positive and young team send your resume via the Fast Applu field.
Superior Dispatch Service
Reports To: The Fleet Manager will report to Fleet Planner and Operations Manager.
Job Overview: The role of the Fleet Manager is to organize and manage his driver’s fleet and his fleet management team to achieve the goals and objectives set by the Fleet Planner. Successful fleet manager has a goal oriented fleet management team capable of managing any challenge, consistently motivates and educates his drivers and provides prosperity in their life, meets the needs of each client and achieves or exceeds our organization’s goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Route plan for drivers;
- Advise capacity and needs to load coordinators;
- Share market information with drivers and advise accordingly;
- Ensure that all pay detail is accurately reported to accounting;
- Work with load coordinators to resolve assessorial, OS&D or transit issues;
- Coordinate planned equipment repairs with maintenance dept;
- Monitor basic KPI’s such as RPM and RPW;
- Address drivers with any concerns reported by the safety department.
- At least 1 year experience in operations department;
- Up-to-date knowledge of Federal and State transportation regulations;
- Ability to accurately calculate load arrival times and other performance parameters;
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel and readiness to learn company specific fleet management software quickly;
- Ability to develop and maintain an accurate record-keeping system;
- Active listening to drivers, office personnel, management and their concerns;
- Differentiate driver issues, decipher problems versus complaints and offer relevant solutions;
- Effective communication which is the ability to speak professionally and remain calm under immense pressure;
- Prioritization: What is the single most important task at any given moment;
- Ability to think on one’s feet and make decisions quickly;
- Handle emergencies: Ability to stay calm and take decisions quickly.