Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including short term and personal loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our future colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Senior IT Business and Data analyst
Support business areas with in-depth understanding of software development and Internal IT Systems, focused on business logic and product development. Become the key person on Business side to ensure highest quality and value adding software deliveries.
Outcomes to succeed:
- Within first 8 weeks of employment become well acquainted with company’s software development process, all involved IT teams as well as fully understand the Internal IT system functionalities.
- Starting from third month of employment – fully participate in all IT development teams meetings representing Business side and ensure any information that is required for IT team from Business stakeholders or vice versa is noted and followed up in agreed deadlines.
- Starting from third month of employment – become the sole responsible IT software support process owner on the business side, managing all incoming business tasks, change requests and bug reports to ensure high quality backlog items for the Development team.
- Regular activities to be covered within the scope of work for Your position are preparation and management of IT software requirements from business side, ensuring quality and timely information exchange between business stakeholders and IT Development teams, user acceptance of IT Software deliveries and reporting to business stakeholders on development progress and planned deliveries.
The Company will provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus as per KPIs set;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Modern facilities;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
- Other benefits.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and update top management on Active scope of releases monthly;
- Accepting and taking ownership and accountability of the Loan management systems and it’s functionality;
- Analyse process flow and technical systems, provide guidelines for modifications where needed monthly;
- Study business processes, model and advise on optimisation and effectiveness within the same quarterly;
- Spot for inefficiencies and find opportunities for the company's operations to be streamlined and improved monthly;
- Examine the data of clients and use their findings to make recommendations about business decisions in coordination with Analytics department from Group management company;
- Educate management about business and department KPIs, Objectives and Key results and other calculation logic and tracking possibilities via Business Intelligence solution, as well as financial data outside Business Intelligence solution;
- Look for ways to automate as much as possible and remove manual job in data gathering and analysis process.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to communicate data results and related conclusions effectively to staff from multiple departments;
- Team-player with excellent initiative and self-motivation;
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to accept and follow direction; navigate through ambiguity; manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
If you are interested we invite you to submit your CV via the Fast Apply field.