design traffic coordinator (m/f)
At Bonfire, we're comitted to creating a diversity of culture and thought. In order to do this we carefully plan our development of each team including their location. This particular position is open to European candidates only.
We are looking for a design traffic coordinator to be the go-between who connects the design team to the sales and preproduction teams. The design traffic coordinator assigns design requests, and helps to ensure designs are on time and the design team has the information and resources they need.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Understanding of systems and processes
- Visually oriented and able to notice visual patterns
- Great communication skills and interested in helping people
- Strong English communication skills
- Preferred: some experience in design and prepress file preparation
Responsibilities in this role:
- Create & assign Design Requests for designers
- Communicate between the design team and the sales, pre-production, and production teams
- Help establish new design processes and communication processes between teams
- Assist in managing designer processes
- Help establish and manage design request timelines and expectations
- Assist Design Managers with creating reports
- Help with data entry and data analysis as needed
In This Role, Successful Candidates will be able to:
- Efficiently complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Ensure tasks and jobs are on-time or ahead of schedule and within budget
- Work to keep team members focused and happy productive
- Ensure both designers and internal teams are set up for success in their work flows by prioritizing efficiency and organization
- This is a remote contract job.
- You can expect to work on average 40 hours each week
- This position would be part of the international design team, working remotely for the US team
- We connect over custom designed platforms and online tools where proficiency in these platforms will be crucial to success in this role.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing team!
You're in good company (with a good copany). we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
If you are a good fit, please apply on our website: https://careers.bonfire.com/design-traffic-coordinator/ or use the Apply option.