Customer Success Specialist
Where: Skopje, Macedonia
When: Open immediately
Compensation: Highly competitive, based upon experience and performance
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit using the Fast Apply option with “Customer Success Specialist” in subject
- Onboard the newly signed-up customers
- Interact directly with ProtonMail customers to answer questions
- Help resolve technical support inquiries from customers over the phone (80% of the time) and by email (20% of the time)
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction we are known for
- Collaborate closely with our developers to improve ProtonMail based on customer feedback
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Candidates needs to be tech savvy
- Information Technology degree is preferred
- Experience in a customer facing role is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Ability to deal with different types of personalities and customer types
- Intelligence, adaptability and flexibility
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
Why work at ProtonMail:
As a well-known and fast growing startup, ProtonMail can provide an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons and gain valuable experience. At ProtonMail, you will find:
- The opportunity to have a big impact in an international company and the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company
- Your work will directly impact millions of people worldwide
- Informal culture with emphasis on self-management
A friendly and casual office environment.
A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
Do something meaningful. We are challenging giants such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft and transforming the way private data is treated online. Our products are used on a daily basis to protect the lives of journalists, dissidents, and activists around the world. We are a company with a social impact.
You can also read more about us in the press:
ProtonMail operates as a strict meritocracy and we offer highly competitive salaries which grow according to your performance.
ProtonMail is a fast growing technology company with over 170 employees in offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco and Taipei. We provide secure email services to millions of customers in over 150 countries. Our customers range from journalists and activists, to small and medium businesses, and large government entities.
ProtonMail's Skopje office is responsible for global customer support and the development of ProtonMail's mobile products. You will be joining a highly talented and fast-paced team that has a big impact on or global operations.