ProtonVPN Customer Support
Where: Skopje, Macedonia
When: Open immediately
Compensation: Highly competitive, based upon experience and performance
Apply: Send us your resume and why you think you are a good fit using the Fast Apply option with “ProtonVPN Customer Support” in subject.
- Very good English written communication skills
- Candidates need to have good troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details is very important
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Candidates need to be tech-savvy
- Familiarity with the VPN (Virtual Private Network) sphere is a plus
- Information Technology degree is a plus
- Experience as customer support is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Intelligence, adaptability and flexibility
What will you do:
- Interact directly with ProtonMail and ProtonVPN customers to answer questions regarding our services
- Help resolve inquiries from customers and maintain the high levels of customer support and satisfaction we are known for
- Extensive troubleshooting in order to detect the cause of the issue
- Collaborate closely with our developers to improve ProtonVPN based on customer feedback
Why work at ProtonMail:
As a well-known and fast growing startup, ProtonMail can provide an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons and gain valuable experience. At ProtonMail, you will find:
- The opportunity to have a big impact in an international company and the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company
- Your work will directly impact millions of people worldwide
- Informal culture with emphasis on self-management
A friendly and casual office environment.
A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
Do something meaningful. We are challenging giants such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft and transforming the way private data is treated online. Our products are used on a daily basis to protect the lives of journalists, dissidents, and activists around the world. We are a company with a social impact.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com
You can also read more about us in the press:
ProtonMail operates as a strict meritocracy and we offer highly competitive salaries which grow according to your performance.
ProtonMail is a fast growing technology company with approximately 170 employees in offices in Skopje, San Francisco, and Geneva, Switzerland. We provide secure email services to millions of customers in over 150 countries. Our customers range from journalists and activists, to small and medium businesses, and large government entities.
ProtonMail's Skopje office is responsible for global customer support and the development of ProtonMail's mobile products. You will be joining a highly talented and fast-paced team that has a big impact on or global operations.