Vacancy: Customer Service Executive - 12 months maternity cover
Ref. No. 2020060
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Clean Air Division supplies one third of all catalysts fitted to cars around the world and is a leading producer of catalysts for trucks and buses too. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally.
Due to maternity cover, we are now seeking a strong, analytical and pro-active Customer Service Executive to join our Supply Chain team for Skopje site.
- Preparing delivery confirmations and analysing JM’s supply possibilities against customers’ delivery forecasts, escalating all supply related issues and concerns where and as needed
- Arranging deliveries to the customers
- Providing support to the regional JM sales teams
- Liaising with the various departments within the company (Production and Material Planning, Quality, Production, Finance etc.) and beyond to ensure minimal customer distress whilst balancing with the JM business objectives
- Generating standard and on-demand reports
- Providing support to the Customer Services team and the Supply Chain team in general
Are you the ideal candidate?
- University degree in Economy of Business Finance
- Minimum 2 years of previous working experience in a business-to-business or project environment
- Ability to understand core principles of production scheduling, quality release, finance and supply chain management
- Ability to communicate and convey key messages by phone, email and face-to-face
- High attention to details and strong numerical skills
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with a good sense of priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in verbal and written Macedonian and English
- Knowledge in German, French, Italian language will be taken as advantage
Working hours: Admin 08:30 – 16:30
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply on the following link:
Closing date for applications: 22 September 2020
By applying to this position, you agree that Johnson Matthey keeps and uses your personal data for company purposes in duration of one (1) year.