SEO & ASO Specialist
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via Fast Apply option, with “SEO & ASO Specialist” in subject
Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 26 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco, and Taipei.
About the position:
As an experienced, well-rounded SEO Specialist, you’ll support our SEO and ASO efforts. You’ll research and analyze keywords and competitors to inform our content strategy. You’ll execute our link-building strategy and work closely with the product teams to optimize our websites and apps from an SEO and ASO standpoint.
You are a results-driven digital marketer who brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in SEO, ASO, and inbound marketing to our organization. You have a track record of supporting or owning initiatives that lead to rapid organic growth.
If you have a data-driven mindset, feel comfortable taking the initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company and have a concrete impact on the future of our business.
- Support and execute our global, multi-product, multi-app ASO strategy.
- Execute our global, multi-product, multi-site SEO strategy.
- Drive actionable insights based on the analysis of our competitors, keywords, and data.
- Execute our content marketing strategy.
- Optimize our website architecture, navigation, and SEO technical requirements.
- Work with the product teams to ensure new products and features are SEO and ASO friendly.
- Monitor our properties for SEO and ASO issues and opportunities.
- Run periodic technical website and content audits.
- Continually evaluate and refine online SEO and ASO processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of supporting user and revenue growth from SEO and inbound marketing activities.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing technical SEO audits.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing ASO audits.
- Experience with large, multi-product, multilingual websites and apps.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive.
- You have meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless written and spoken English communication skills.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, always-on startup environments.
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Fluency in other languages.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- A friendly and casual office environment.
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Proton protects dissidents, journalists and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com