SEO Outreach Specialist
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit using the Fast Apply field, with “SEO Outreach Specialist” in subject
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build an Internet that puts people’s privacy first.
We’re looking for a self-starting outreach specialist with a natural talent for storytelling to join our SEO team. You will be responsible for increasing the reach of Proton’s content and expanding its online coverage by acquiring links and mentions, distributing its content through multiple channels, and identifying potential partners.
You are a results-driven, outgoing communicator capable of building strong and lasting relationships. You’ll raise the awareness of our brand by distributing exciting stories and cultivating personal relationships.
If you are data-driven, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an excellent opportunity to have an impact in a successful and fast-growing company.
- Research and locate broken Proton links and competitor links and contact the relevant content owners to increase the number of Proton mentions
- Distribute ProtonMail and ProtonVPN content through pitches to media outlets, influencers, ambassadors, and other publishers
- Curate and maintain relationships with online influencers, opinion leaders, publishers, and journalists
- Research, identify, and reach out to new potential partners, affiliates, and influencers
- Maintain Proton’s strong online reputation by identifying misleading reviews and mentions and requesting edits and corrections when needed
- Support the content and PR teams by monitoring competition, identifying and pitching content ideas, and expanding Proton’s media list
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising and SEO industries
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a PR specialist, sales representative, outreach expert or account manager, either in house or with an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in any of the following areas: Digital, Communications, Journalism, PR/Marketing
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with media outlets, journalists, influencers, and key external and internal stakeholders
- Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to quickly identify trending topics and process large amounts of data
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the capacity to explain complicated concepts in a clear and structured way
- Ability to work under time constraints and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive
- Pro-user of Excel, with understanding of SQL and query languages
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries
- Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
- Understanding of common SEO metrics such as DA, Trust flow, Traffic, etc
- Good knowledge of industry tools such as Gorkana, Buzzstream, Pitchbox, etc
- Fluency in other languages
Why work at ProtonMail?
- A friendly and casual office environment
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com