Smart IT (Smart Innovative Technologies) is a software development organization with 13 years extensive experience in programming business-orientated solutions.
Our team of 120+ experts (Software Developers, QA, BI, BA, IT Support, System Administration specialists and Project Managers) has far-reaching enterprise-level practice on constructing ERP, Business Intelligence systems, FinTech solutions and Core integration software. The software systems of Smart IT help 8,300 associates in the non-banking financial sector of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria to serve 457,000+ clients every day.
For the past 2 years we are working on an exciting project - rewriting from scratch the main system for the crediting business. This is a huge greenfield project and we need people who are willing to take up the challenge. We are looking for an experienced Software Architect who can relocate to our HQ in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others;
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product;
- Collaborate with the Development, Software and Business Analysis team to deliver high quality;
- Create architectural workflows, diagrams and technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Research developing technologies and apply information towards future platform developments;
- Assist in debugging complicated production faults and ensure system stability;
- Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment);
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of the development processes.
- Mentor development teams, participate in discussions, perform code reviews;
- Make sure that the development is done in accordance with the architectural requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing effective, scalable, high performance and responsive enterpise-grade software;
- Proficient in .NET, C #;
- Proficient in NoSQL and Relational DBs;
- Experience with Microservice architecture;
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (preferably RabbitMQ);
- Experience with cloud solutions / cloud transition processes;
- Experience and desire to create testable software;
- Understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices / tools;
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development teams;
- Analytical mind-set and high attention to detail, ability to understand complex business logic, dive into complex code and debug software systems;
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate / post-graduate /;
- Motivated, assertive, responsible, proactive and creative; strong team player.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.