Maintenance Engineer (m/f)
Рок за пријавување:
- БАУМЕР ДООЕЛ
With 2,700 employees Baumer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation. We owe this success to our employees who are passionate, best-qualified and always highly committed to find the best solutions for our customers.
Our new Baumer production plant is being built in Skopje, Macedonia. For the ramp-up and future profitable growth of this new plant we are looking for:
- Production Support & Maintenance
- Maintenance of the equipment
- Registration of the equipment and organization of the preventive maintenance
- Prepare the necessary maintenance documentation (maintenance plan, BOP, maintenance sheets)
- Performing controls and carry out tests & checks (ESD, electrical safety)
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Repair, measuring, testing and organization of the equipment
- Registration of the testing and measuring equipment
- Monitoring and calibration of the testing and measuring equipment
- Spare Parts Management
- Providing the required tools and spare parts
- Capture resources and organize precautionary maintenance
- Basic facility maintenance – support of external service provider
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Background in mechanical or electrical engineering or related fields (Degree is considered as an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years in maintenance in an international company
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge in production and manufacturing processes and techniques, solid computer skills
What makes this job attractive:
- Significantly contributes to the company's success
- Collaboration with various departments
- Work in an international, successful growing high-tech company
With Baumer you will find an exciting work environment with a lot of variety and freedom for self-initiative in a dynamic and rapidly growing successful Swiss family-owned company.
Candidates who meet the above stated qualification are encouraged to send their CV to the following link
The deadline for applying is no later than December 17, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.