Professional tasks, activities related to the position:
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Updating internal HR databases
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Preparing HR documents
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Business Administration or similar
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent communication skills in English
Sharing, controlling and fulfilling tasks:
- Report on the fulfilled tasks.
- Control the department’s work.
- Communicative duties, cooperation.