Рок за пријавување:
- Друштво за услуги МАГЕНМИ ДООЕЛ Скопје
You are passionate about finding new talents and connecting them with the right opportunities? You love working and communicating with people? You are driven toward success?
If yes, then you are on the right place!
An international entrepreneur is looking for a RECRUITER., a highly motivated and hardworking individual who knows their way around ensuring the growth of the business through attracting, screening, and onboarding the right candidates for their projects.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit).
- Knowledge/understanding of recruitment process.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Efficiently fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Administer end-to-end hiring cycles.
- Assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits.
- Application review to ensure candidates are moving through process efficiently and timely.
- Coordinate interview schedules, as needed.
- Finalize the hiring paperwork and work to resolve any issues and concerns.
- Complete final offer with candidate.
The job requirements are as follows:
- Fluency in English is a must.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience.
- Experience in headhunting profiles by various channels.
- Self motivated.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Process oriented and driven.
- Strong candidate management and HR administration background will be a plus.
- An understanding of technology and technical skills will be considered as an advantage.
We are open to candidates who are looking for more flexible work opportunity that will enable them to make additional income based on success.
If you are interested we invite you to submit your CV via the Fast Apply field.