Vacancy: SOFTWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
You can be part of this international team now and become our new Software Support Specialist.
It is up to you to find a solution self-reliantly, of course not without the help of your colleagues’ expertise. It is a challenge to keep searching until you come up with a solution that will help your customer. Communication with the customer is mainly online through an issue tracking system (JIRA).
Another aspect of your job consists in testing WHATS’ON software before a new version is released to the customer(s) you are responsible for. This comprises testing and documenting new functionality as well as the solutions for error messages you registered yourself.
When you are ready for it, you will train customers in WHATS’ON, either in Belgium or abroad.
- Working for MEDIAGENIX is about being proud of a software solution that is the worldwide reference in its field. It is above all about taking pride in the value you deliver to the customers, assisting them, and implementing and tuning our solution in sync with their rapidly evolving needs in this fast-paced environment.
- Long-term employment
- Occasion to travel to Belgium and later Europe or across the World
- Working on cutting edge ICT Solutions in the appealing and exciting TV Broadcasting world
- Working with open, communicative, high quality professionals in an excellent team where values and result matter
- If you join us, you will soon discover that life at MEDIAGENIX pivots around learning and sharing, mutual trust and respect. At MEDIAGENIX you can bring your whole self to work and feel backed up by colleagues who are as passionate as you are about craftsmanship, personal growth and continuous improvement.
- State of the art IT Quality concepts are valued in the team and will boost your career. You will grow in responsibility for larger and more important clients and by coaching others.
- You will be co-editor of user guides and training material. Gradually, you will also be invited to participate in giving user training in Belgium or onsite across the globe.
- We are not expecting you to be an information science specialist, but you do have a certificate of higher education.
- You are a good listener, proficient in analyzing, documenting and solving problems.
- You have worked in a customer service environment before
- You love combining customer service activities with coordinating work and coaching colleagues.
- You have no qualms about travelling..
- We expect you to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of French and Spanish … and information science is nice to have.
Since MEDIAGENIX start in 1992, our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced solution supporting the workflow and core processes of radio and television channels. This has convinced leading commercial and public channels and media groups all over the world, including MTV, Pro7, NRK, TVN, VRT NOS to name but a few.
Apply for this job?
If you recognize yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the job position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited by MEDIAGENIX and EVER NEAR to an interview.