We are implementing our new product healthup.io (AI based mHealth app (SaaS) )
The team is growing and we need motivated, innovative and passionate people to help us build great service and provide data with scientific prove.
If you want to play an important part in our growing team, we’re interested in talking to
you, no matter if you are a junior, an intermediate or a senior developer.
What are we looking for? One (1) Data Analyst for our Skopje or Bitola office with prove of relevant work, curs, mathematical background or more than a year working as Data Analyst
- Providing reports by data analyzing and interpretation. Analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies
- Knowledge or experience with creating data models, categorization, sentimen polarity
- Able to work with some of programming languages such as R, Phyton and/or SQL
- Performing initial and complete analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques (existent and new)
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide and update Data Visualization on separate entities
- Team player and aware of how effective team are functionating, work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Degree in IT , Appropriate Course or Academy or studies of Computer Science, Mathematics with exposure to data analysis will be preferred
- Experience in databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in Data Mining / Data Science workflows
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience is expected
- Statistical mindset; exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst or appropriate academy is required
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Knowledge or experience with Database synch triggers
- Knowledge and experience with theories of regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc. is considered advantage
- Experience and knowledge with creating semi-autonomous models , categorization, sentimental polarity
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
What do we offer?
- Onboarding guidelines (company culture, team culture – cultural forces, effective teams structures, change managment)
- Full-time employment and internships
- Private health insurance
- A lunch break, free lunch and beverages
- A new fully equipped modern building owned by the company
- A company vehicle
- Free parking
- Daily cleaning service
- Social events and team buildings
- Fun times with entertainment games
- Gym membership
- A relaxed and informal environment
- Great colleagues and team members
Applying for ( Data Analyst -Skopje/ Bitola)