Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and shape our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Sales and Retention Manager
We are hiring a Sales and Retention manager to train and grow our existing tele-sales team inhouse, but in the same time provide support and resources to other departments. The ideal candidate will constantly analyse data, revise existing sales processes and propose new initiatives and campaigns for sales volume growth. The Sales and retention manager reports to CEO and group CMO.
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Build strong Tele-sales team, consisted out of dedicated teams focusing on Acquisition and Retention applicable for both New and existing clients;
- Provide support and resources to other departments regarding Extensions performance, Conversion, Utilization or other key business operations when needed;
- In due time, build strong Field sales team;
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the whole team under your management;
- Lead and manage B2BC segment: Companies or institutions with which we build collaboration to sell TIGO products to end customers;
- Analyse data, company’s existing sales processes and propose initiatives and campaigns for sales volume growth;
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and manage daily/weekly/monthly activities of the Tele-sales team within the call centre;
- Own recruiting of the resources within the team;
- Motivate, coach and facilitate ongoing trainings for the sales team;
- Goals setting and performance monitoring of the sales team;
- Other support activities to Marketing and other top management departments;
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature. Shy and quiet are not words that describe you;
- You have 2+ years’ experience at a sales management role, preferably in FinTech, banking, insurance, lending or telecom firm;
- You have proven ability to build strong team from scratch on a very short notice;
- Despite your outgoing personality, you are structured, organized, data driven and always on top of your responsibilities;
- Preferably You have university degree in economics or management;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have a driver's license;
The Company will provide:
- Attractive salary package;
- Monthly bonus tied to Sales volumes and team performance;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and know-how;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Sales and Retention manager” using the Fast Apply option.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Financials DOOEL Skopje