Where: Skopje, Macedonia
When: Open immediately
Compensation: Highly competitive, based upon experience and performance
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply with “Technical Support” in subject
- Very Good English written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Intelligence, adaptability and flexibility
- Candidates needs to be tech savvy
- Information Technology degree is a plus
- Experience as customer support is a plus
- Experience with QA testing is a plus, but not required
What will you do:
- Interact directly with ProtonMail customers to answer questions
- Help resolve technical support inquiries from customers and maintain the high levels of customer support and satisfaction we are known for
- Collaborate closely with our developers to improve ProtonMail based on customer feedback
- Testing the web and mobile applications on regular basis to ensure that only a high quality product is released to our customers
Why work at ProtonMail:
As a well-known and fast growing startup, ProtonMail can provide an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons and gain valuable experience. At ProtonMail, you will find:
- The opportunity to have a big impact in an international company and the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company
- Your work will directly impact millions of people worldwide
- Informal culture with emphasis on self-management
A friendly and casual office environment.
A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
Do something meaningful. We are challenging giants such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft and transforming the way private data is treated online. Our products are used on a daily basis to protect the lives of journalists, dissidents, and activists around the world. We are a company with a social impact.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com
You can also read more about us in the press:
ProtonMail operates as a strict meritocracy and we offer highly competitive salaries which grow according to your performance.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). The principal goal of the company is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom. Since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 25 million users.
Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more. Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries.
Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco and Taipei.