Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and shape our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Head of Legal
We are looking for a a diligent in-house Head of Legal with strong corporate law background, excellent problem-solving skills, and knowledge of the finance and banking industry. As an in-house Head of Legal your mission will be to ensure full legal compliance with regulatory acts governing the non-bank financial institution industry, accurately and in a timely manner prepare various corporate resolutions, register corporate changes, directly communicate with regulatory authorities, as well as be fully involved in developing innovative financial products, and advising management of the company on corporate, labor law, consumer protection, and other legal matters on a daily basis.
This role will involve:
- Diligent review and update of internal legal procedures required by regulatory acts;
- Handling requests from the Directorate for Personal Data Protection, communication with the Directorate, submission of documents after the conducted audit, etc.;
- Personal data protection: Rulebooks, changes and adjustments to the legislation related to TIGO as a Controller;
- Diligent review of update of corporate agreements, resolutions, as well as initiatives of improving corporate document management;
- Solutions and relevant procedures in place for enhancing customer due diligence processes;
- Monitoring the legal framework of interest in marketing, collection, labour relations, finance and accounting;
- In this role, the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar role in a financial company, law office or other international company;
- Strong corporate law background, good knowledge of regulatory acts governing consumer protection and data protection;
- Exceptional English language skills;
- Pro-activity and hands-on approach with a positive attitude and decision-making capability;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction, demonstrating initiative and follow through;
- Exceptional work ethic, and strong sense of responsibility
- High cognitive and analytical skills;
- Good communication and argumentation skills
The Company will provide:
- Attractive salary package;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and know-how;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion or gender.
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Head of Legal” using the Fast Apply option.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Finance DOOEL Skopje