As a Production Project Leader you will be leading the planning and implementation of project by defining project scope and objectives. You will be in constant communication with all departments especially Sales, R&D, IE, Project Purchaser and Quality. You will be constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders and of course support in implementation of the department, the company and the environmental protection goals.
These will be your Responsibilities:
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule ,work plan and timelines
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables (in coordination with the Project purchaser)
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Present reports of homologation tests (fire tests at laboratory, static test and dynamic tests internal)
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
This is a new role in a new department so you will have the chance your analytical skills and your wide background experience put into practice. We expect you to get your hands dirty and make things neat and clear!
This is your Profile:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or other job related field
- Familiar with production processes and various equipment
- Ability to function as a trainer and give presentations to a group.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization, plant floor to Sr. Management.
- You have a work experience, ideally in commercial vehicle industry or public transport industry
- 2+ experience in leading and implementation of new projects in a manufacturing company
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Fluent in professional English (spoken and written)
- Flexible and have a structured way of working
- Available for frequent business trips
- Organized transport
- Personal protective equipment
- Daily meals
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
Of course, we offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications. More importantly, we offer you a work environment that gives you the opportunity to steadily further develop. You will work in different projects. You and your manager regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. Kiel is international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application:
You are welcome to contact us on email@example.com for further information about the position. Please send your application with notice for the position “Production Project Leader” using the “Брза апликација” button before March 5th 2021
Candidates with no knowledge in English language will not be accepted! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.