Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply with “.Talent Acquisition Intern” in subject
At Proton Technologies AG, we envision an internet where privacy is the default, and we’re building ways to help all people secure their digital lives and take control of their data.
Proton Technologies AG was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, including ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and more to come.
Our users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, and Taipei. We are also considering future potential office locations such as London and Barcelona.
About the position:
We are looking to expand our multicultural Talent Acquisition Team to help us find the best talents to support the growth of our company. You will have the opportunity to work closely with 6 recruiters distributed across different business areas and locations across the world. We work as a team, seek continuous improvements, keep abreast of new recruitment trends & practices and offer multiple opportunities to grow in a fast-paced environment. If you join us, you will support the team in sourcing talents, coordinating hiring processes, improving the candidate experience and build up our tools and KPIs.
What you will do:
- Source potential candidates on LinkedIn and other social networks
- Research creative sourcing techniques to find the top talent for Proton all around the world
- Become a power user of our Application Tracking System
- Collaborate with our worldwide recruiters to help organize interviews, send tests, and monitor the recruitment pipeline
- Create and share reporting dashboards and recruitment KPIs
- Help build and maintain a compensation database and talent pool
- Contribute to improving our current sourcing practices
- Fluent English language skills — including good writing capabilities
- Experience in sourcing candidates on Linkedin (using Boolean searches) an asset
- Rigorous and organized with a good eye for details
- To be at ease with numbers, spreadsheets, and reports
- A record of academic or extracurricular achievements
- Interest in continuing your career in recruitment
- A sense of curiosity and strong communication skills
- Tech curiosity
Why should you join Proton?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Proton products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.