Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply with Talent Acquisition Partner” in subject
At Proton Technologies AG, we envision an internet where privacy is the default, and we’re building ways to help all people secure their digital lives and take control of their data.
Proton Technologies AG was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, including ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and more to come.
Our users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, and Taipei. We are also considering future potential office locations such as London and Barcelona.
About the position:
We are looking to expand our multicultural Talent Acquisition Team to help us find the best talents to support the growth of our company. You will have the opportunity to work closely with 6 recruiters distributed across different business areas and locations across the world. We work as a team, seek continuous improvements, keep abreast of new recruitment trends & practices and offer multiple opportunities to grow in a fast-paced environment. If you join us, you will play a key role in executing sourcing strategies, building talent pipelines and engaging candidates in a unique journey with Proton Technologies AG. We are open to all levels of seniority as we have several roles to fill (from junior to senior, growth to engineering and TA partner to sources).
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for multiple roles, from the job posting to the offer stage
- Creatively source high volumes of passive candidates to find exceptional talents
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and help to craft compelling job descriptions for candidates
- Support a unique candidate experience at every stage of the process and be an ambassador of Proton Technologies AG
- Develop close working relationships with the TA team and all hiring partners
Why work at Proton Technologies AG?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Our products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
- 1st experience in full-cycle recruitment in a tech company active in software development is a must
- Technical and/or business acumen
- Experience working with an ATS
- Experience researching, sourcing, and approaching passive candidates.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Fast-learner and initiative-taker
- Sound verbal and written communication, active listening skills
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Excellent relationship building and critical thinking skills