Digital Marketing executive
DO YOU LIKE TO WIN?
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
CAN YOU TEST, LEARN & OPTIMISE?
WILL YOU THRIVE IN A DATA DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT?
Who We Are
Established in 2016, Clikdaq is an innovative and progressive digital marketing agency based in Skopje.
With 40+ staff across offices in Skopje and London, we are specialists in iGaming acquisition & retention, SEO and data analytics. With a suite of 40+ market leading international brands, we aim to provide our customers with the ultimate online gambling experience.
People are at the heart of our success, at Clikdaq we have created an energetic and target driven culture based on the mantra that “without data you’re just a person with an opinion”.
When you join Clikdaq you will be part of an award-winning team that is committed to both your personal and career development. So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to join the team?
Our Company Values
- We Are Here To Win
- Play As A Team
- Embrace Processes & Make Them Better
- Make Decisions & Solve Problems Based On Data
- Be Accountable & Take Responsibility
- Test & Learn, Make Mistakes, Optimise
- Respect, Understand & Help Each Other
Job Title: Digital marketing executive
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
Office Hours: 09.00 -17.00 (Monday to Friday)
- Scale, optimise and maintain innovative market leading campaigns
- Develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of existing partners
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements
- Responsible for delivering clear and concise reporting on performance
- Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage
- Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy
Essential Skills & Experience
- An interest in digital marketing
- A basic understanding of the online gaming industry is desired but not essential
- A natural salesperson with excellent communication skills
- A passion for identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
- A creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail
- A team player who has the ability to thrive in a target driven environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Multilingual – first class spoken and written (English).
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- International Travel
- Annual Company Conference
- Regular Business Happy Hour & Team events
- Loyalty Packages
- Fit Kit Wellness Application
- Ongoing training, development and certifications including but not limited to Udemy
- Free drinks & coffee
You may send your resume on English via the Fast Apply option.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be interviewed.