KIel Group is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and rail vehicles on the local, regional and intercity level./
Within its companies located in Germany, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, France, USA and Russia and with round 1.700 employees, Kiel is a strong and reliable partner to satisfy the needs of its customers./
Around the globe, Kiel is acknowledged for its high-quality products, unrivaled expertise, know-how and its dedicated workforce. With the new company “Kiel Macedonia”, located in Zhelino (Tetovo), Kiel will continue its engagement for their customers, by producing seats for buses and railway.
For our branch in Zhelino, we are looking for a talented, experienced and initiative personality in the following position:
As a CNC Textile Engineer you will be working closely with the Textile department Supervisor and help with the organization within the textile department.
These will be your Responsibilities:
- Changing Dummy numbers in SAP.
- Creates production warrants, tables and forms for production.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, plans, materials, specifications, CAD drawings.
- Plans stock inventory of fabrics and leathers
- Loads feed mechanism by placing fabric rolls into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions.
- Create and review CAD models and/or blueprints
- Make calculations to determine where the materials should be cut
- Responsible for material utilization
- Define the best sequence of machining steps
- Plan the right cutting tool and speed usage according the material
- Generate program code using computer aided manufacturing (CAM) software to capture all these decisions
- Operates the machine
- Run simulation tests
- Conduct quality testing and correct/improve program code to increase efficiency, quality and safety
- Calculates, compares and verifies the material consumption per upholstery type
This is your Profile:
- Bachelor degree in Textile engineering or another job-related field
- Strong knowledge of CAD (OptiTex)
- Strong knowledge of fabric manufacturing (cut and sew)
- Familiar with production processes and various equipment
- You have a work experience, ideally in textile industry
- 2+ experience in leading and implementation of new projects in a manufacturing company
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Fluent in professional English (spoken and written)
- Flexible and have a structured way of working
- Organized transport
- Personal protective equipment
- Daily meals
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
Of course, we offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications. More importantly, we offer you a work environment that gives you the opportunity to steadily further develop. You will work in different projects. You and your manager regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. Kiel is international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application:
You are welcome to contact us on email@example.com for further information about the position. Please send your application with notice for the position “CNC Textile Engineer” using the “Брза апликација” button before April 11th 2021
Candidates with no knowledge in English language will not be accepted! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.