Are you interested in the analysis of the wholesale and retail electricity market in North Macedonia? Would you be keen to participate in all phases of preparation of tender documentation and project documentation related to solar projects? Do you find coordination of activities between offices in Skopje and Ljubljana central unit exciting? Then we are looking for you!
The GEN-I Group has ranked as one of the most innovative and fastest growing players on the European energy market since its establishment in 2004. With operations in more than 20 European countries and 16 subsidiaries that employ more than 400 experts, the Group is able to offer its business partners the most advanced services in the trading, sale and purchase of energy products, as evidenced by the numerous recognitions and awards it has received. The GEN-I Group has ranked as one of the best electricity traders in Eastern Europe in the Risk & Energy Risk Commodity Rankings survey for four years in a row. In 2017, it ranked first in the aforementioned category and ranked a prestigious fourth place amongst all European electricity traders.
GEN-I ENERGY SALES DOOEL SKOPJE invites a candidate who meets the below criteria to join us.
- Structured analysis of the wholesale and retail electricity market in North Macedonia, monitoring the rules, regulations, legislation and decisions of relevant institutions related to electricity markets and RES.
- Under supervision of Ljubljana Central Unit and Regional Manager for North Macedonia, participation in investigation of business opportunities, particularly in the field of electricity trading as well as in the field of cooperation with RES.
- Participation in all phases of preparation of tender documentation and project documentation related to solar projects (PPAs, licenses, connection, permits, RFP (request for proposal).
- Communication with local institutions and submission of relevant documents.
- Back office support in presales and aftersales procedures related to buying and selling of electricity as well as RES Projects.
- Following up and supporting after conclusion of transactions (annexes, collaterals, prepare and settle invoices, etc.).
- Administrative support in terms of tax and customs duties, cooperation with and provision of appropriate documentation to customs broker and accountants, as well as support with internal administrative issues.
- Care for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Coordination of activities between offices in Skopje and Ljubljana Central Unit, under supervision of Regional Manager for North Macedonia.
- Have university degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or economics.
- Be fluent in English language (spoken and written).
- Have excellent communication skills (spoken and written), meticulous, perseverance, dedication to works, good organization skills and willingness for teamwork.
- Interest for working with external partners and institutions.
- Be proactive, reliable, resourceful and fast responsive to changing working environment.
- Have appropriate knowledge in usage of MS Office tools.
- Work experience in energy sector is an advantage.
- Familiarity with the legislation in the energy sector and related sectors is an advantage.
- Availability to travel inside North Macedonia and, if necessary, and abroad.
- Availability to spend up to one month in the company’s central office in Slovenia for training period and be free to travel periodically to Slovenia based on company request.
What we offer:
- A job position in an international work environment.
- Dynamic job and the opportunity to acquire a wide range of knowledge in various fields.
- Chance for a personal and professional growth.
Location of work: Skopje, North Macedonia
We are accepting your application until 01.05.2021
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, you are kindly invited to send us your application and CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org.