Customer Success Specialist
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit via the Fast Apply with “Customer Success Specialist” in subject.
Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that improves digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace, and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, such as Proton Calendar, Proton Drive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco, and Taipei.
About the position:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer support/success content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with the senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and share feedback
- Maintain existing high level of customer success satisfaction we are known for
What You will do:
- Onboard the newly signed Business customers and provide short training (tour) of our product to help the customer achieve early value
- Interact directly with ProtonMail Business customers to answer any questions they might have about the product and its configuration
- Help resolve technical support inquiries from customers over the phone (80% of the time) and by email (20% of the time)
- Serve as day-to-day contact for our Business customers, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Check-in with customers frequently and achieve and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Customer Advocate > Collaborate closely with our management and developers to improve our product based on customer feedback
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication. Any additional languages are definitely a plus!
- Candidates need to be tech savvy and willing to constantly upgrade their knowledge.
- Information Technology degree is preferred. Knowledge in DNS setup and configuration is a plus
- Experience in a customer facing role is a plus
- You have positive attitude and aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You are customer oriented and can keep calm during stressful situations while facing different types of customer types and personalities
Why work at ProtonMail?
- A friendly and casual office environment
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development
- We work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world