Remote Python Developer
As a Software Engineer, you will play a major role in reinventing our core platform, development processes, and tools. You’ll be part of a growing team that is building a next-generation telecommunication platform and integrating into various systems.
Ideally, you have notable experience developing software and are good at using languages like Python to implement features in distributed systems. You are comfortable working at scale on dozens of interdependent components across multiple environments.
Key skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience building microservices in Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration concepts and tools
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Experience building integrations with 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Nomad, or Kubernetes
- Experience working with Kafka or similar technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of fiber networks a plus